Siemens Energy and Automation Apr 2004- Sept 2009
Title: SYSTEMS ENGINEER:
Department: LOW and MEDIUM VOLTAGE DRIVES
Project: Guided Commissioning Software Application for Commissioning of Simovert MV drive
· Guide Commissioning Software
· Travel to Germany to collaborate with software development of sub mask interface
· Software to reside in host software drives ES.
· Software design to Simplify Commissioning of Simovert MV medium Voltage drives by Siemens personnel universally.
· Minimizing need for variable and drives lists, and memorization of variables mnemonics by engineers.
· Written in Visual Basic 6 . Sole responsible for coding. 1st commercial program. self trained VB.
· Siemens Drives ES- Active -x container software.
· Written with resource files to allow multi lingual operation.
· Specification Created by Subject matter expert from Germany: Heinz Hollet.
· Performed all planning, coding, testing and debugging. Full application.
· Limited experience – Seeking to expand knowledge and performance
· Presently interested in securing E.I.T. – Seeking Supportive Environment
Knowledge and Experience
· Ladder Logic
· I/O assignment
· Loop Drawings
· Electrical Installation design
· Control panel layout and design
Seeking active knowledge / hands on of:
· Plc programming: Siemens / AB
· Controls specification and Design
· Communication Protocols
Willing to trade “some degree of salary” for opportunity to “develop” knowledge and Skills